Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's new?

Salam,

Lately rasa masa sgt tidak cukup. I have so may things to settle, yet so little time I have. Tapi takpe, InsyaAllah boleh manage. Cuma rasa sangat penat. :)

Alhamdulillah, dah berjaya menjadi student semula. Alhamdulillah diterima masuk ke USM to enroll in their MBA course. Actually, saya tak mengharap sangat sebab pernah kecewa dulu. Back in 2002 masa baru transfer balik ke Penang, I applied but rejected. The reason, less working experience and too young to enroll in as part timer. Its ok since I met my beloved hubby while waiting for my application to be processed and approved. Thus, my fiance back in 2003 just said "forget it dear, let's get married,hahaha". There it goes. I just kept the letter in file and this year Jan, I take it out from my file,make a copy of it and attach with my application and walla! congratulations! you have been accepted to enroll in MBA course bla...bla...

I thought this time pun rejected since its very quite accepted that i received a confirmation letter from USM informing me that my application has been received and being processed. So, I told my hubby, "ok la bang,kalau tak dapat jugak kali ni, that's it la. I don't wanna think of pursuing again".Tapi Alhamdulillah, ada jugak rezeki nak further and yes, tak kena interview pun. Agaknya diaorg accept terus ekk lepas tgk saya siap attach surat rejection masa 2003 dulu,heheh.

Jadi, bermula la episod pegi kelas malam. Tapi, I like! The environment is very much different compared to my days during my degree dulu. This time, I have to really plan my to do list. I'm a mother, a wife, an employee and a student at the same time. Pat on my back ok, I'm proud of my self. 4 title at 1 time. *wink*

So far I'm still adjusting. My dear hubby is very supportive. Every time I mumble about MBA thingy, he will surely said"tak pe, you boleh yang, InsyaAllah" What a relief kan? Rasa lega bila hubby cakap mcm tu. Terus rasa semangat :)

Kids, alhamdulillah sihat. Cuma a week before I start my class Batrisyia kurang sihat. Demam-demam, batuk and selsema on and off. Nasib baik mama breastfeed adik lama jugak. So, adik manage to fight.Walaupun agak lama tapi alhamdulillah dah baik.

Ok guys, stop membebel ok. See how lah nanti brape lama pulak la makcik nak post new entry,hehe. Till then, toodles peep!

Wassalam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home